Row Z Football Trading
Row Z Football Trading
Row Z Football Trading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Row Z Football Trading

A place where we talk about our football views, opinions and trading stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go...   Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Not too sure if the boys at Row Z would advocate doing this but this is something iv'e done 3 times recently and 2 out of the 3 have paid off.
Take the Swansea versus Utd game as one, being as i wasn't clever enough to take the 2 points profit i actually took the draw at 2.04 with approx 18 mins to go after laying off the draw at 4.10.
Therefore reducing my loss (if the game had finished) from 93 pound to 31 pound after initialy staking 30 pound.
Just something for people to think about especially if its a game where very few chances are being created !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go...   Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Thats a good point, there is nothing wrong with reducing the loss, personally speaking I always have a calculator next to me when trading and in that instance a quick push of the buttons will determine if you are better off taking the cash out on offer or backing the draw in order to reduce deficit. In truth It is not something I ever do I just take losses on the chin as I have jumped out too many times with a loss and seen 2 goals in the last 5 mins and eat right into your profit margin.

Each to their own and their pocket and the profits bank they are working from cheers Mel a decent post.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rowzfootballtrading.com

Taking a loss with 15-20 mins to go...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Row Z Football Trading :: Share your trading experiences-
Jump to: